Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Skills Group—Mindfulness Cycle
8 week group on Wednesdays from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Starting Wednesday 5/18/2022 via Zoom.
This group focuses on learning, practicing, and integrating DBT skills in order to better manage mood symptoms and interpersonal relationships. In this group, you will learn about DBT and how to implement mindfulness-based skills in your daily life.
- The ability to be aware of your thoughts, emotions, physical sensations, and actions.
- Intentionally living with awareness in the present moment.
- Living without judgment or rejecting the present moment.
- Helps to reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Boosts focus and attention and present moment living
- Increases skills to cope with difficult situations
Would you like to:
- Be more present within your life?
- Learn more about mindfulness-based skills?
- Practice new skills to decrease depression and anxiety?
For more information or to reserve your spot, contact Dr. Jessica Twardowski-Deskin at 312-566-8536 x6.